Booking outline for re-opening in Level 2
- Our known (and if we don't know who you are, please give us a shout out) front line essential workers (medical and supermarket industries) who have put their selves at risk for us during this time will be the first to have a phone call to lock in their booking. You peeps are absolute legends and deserve to take a bit of time to yourself. Extra head massage coming right up!
- Any clients who cancelled their appointments two weeks before lockdown due to a COVID-19 related reason, i.e., being stood down, kids being pulled from school, unwell, travelled etc., will be contacted and their appointment will be locked in
- Following this, missed bookings from the March 24 consecutively will be contacted, and their date will be locked in.
- If you did not have a booking within the lockdown period and you'd like to make an appointment, please know that due to the initial re-opening demand there will be a wait. Please let us know your preference to the day of the week and time, and we'll get back to you as soon as we're able.
- If you're a diva - you'll go to the back of the cue.
Studio and team hygiene guidelines to re-opening in Level 2
- Before each working day your hair artist be checked for their health and wellbeing before stepping into the studio
- Your hair artist will be wearing appropriate PPE gear during your appointment (awaiting approval from Hairdressing Association submission as a guide to what is explicitly required).
- Your cape is considered PPE protection from your hair artist.
- Your hair artist will wash their hands using the correct hand washing procedure before starting each studio guest.
- Correct sneeze/cough etiquette will be practised.
- Correct sanitation of hairdressing tools will be practised after every studio guest
- We will be using COVID approved BiotixPro - probiotic cleaning solution as an alternative to harsh chemicals, alcohols, solvents and synthetics. A probiotic fogging of the studio will take place once a week. For further information see: https://biotixpro.co.nz/the-science/
- Laundry will be done regularly on a 50-60 degree wash
- Hair artists are required to wash their clothes after each day on a 50-60 degree wash.
- After each studio guest leave's a through clean of all surfaces will be done before the next guest arrives.
- Regular cleaning of high traffic area's such as door handles, handrails, EFTPOS machine etc. will be done appropriately
Studio hygiene requirements from our studio guests
- Please cancel your appointment if you have ANY symptoms of being unwell
- Please cancel if you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- You arrive at the studio with hair washed and dried a minimum of 24 hours before your appointment
- Upon arrival, you wash and dry your hands using the correct hand washing procedure
- Proper sneeze/cough etiquette will be practised.
- You bring along your reading material and refreshment as we are unable to supply these as they are considered an additional point of contact.
Additional important points for studio guest to be aware of
- No additional guests can come along to your appointment due to social congestion and limiting points of contact. We kindly ask if you have other's with you they wait for you outside the salon.
- If you are early for your appointment, we kindly ask you to wait in your car (or pop next door for a coffee) until the time of your appointment.
- If you are immune-compromised, please let us know, and we will direct your booking to a quieter time of the day where potential points contact can be reduced.
- If you feel safer to wear PPE gear to your appointment, please do - however, know we do not require this.
- Please do not bring additional coats, scarves, bag's etc. into the studio. We are unable to take these from you due to the further point of contact in L2.
- We will be keeping a contact trace log of each studio guest per day, and our team will have a personal contact trace log for pre and post-work.
Our contactless approach
- At the time of rescheduling your booking, we will ask for another time 48hrs before your appointment for an online consultation via zoom.
- Due to the period between your last appointment and your booked one we are no longer looking at a maintenance booking, more-so looking at your hair through a new lens.
- Due to the initial re-opening demand, we need to ensure we allocate the appropriate time to fulfil your hair appointment efficiently.
- Where appropriate, pre-payment will be asked to reduce another point of contact.
- Our T&C's operation will be sent to you via email 48hr before you booking for you to acknowledge both parties part to play in keeping each other safe.