Tracy is the creative genius behind Common Thread, setting it up at the fresh age of 26, having previously worked for Stephen Marr for more than a decade (yep, she started young!). She has two loves in her job - educating staff and clients; and influencing her clients' confidence through the power of hair artistry.
"I’ve made the call to focus on my love of Intuitive Dry Cutting. Yes, this means I’m hanging up my tint brush and parking the tint bowls. But, don’t panic - as always, I’m more than happy to add my two cents on your colour in collaboration with one of my talented team.
I’ll be honest; Intuitive Dry Cutting isn’t for everyone.
- Like your hair’s natural texture and want to embrace it.
- You can’t be bothered doing your hair in the morning; effortless is your middle name.
- Your a wash and wear kinda person.
- Having healthy hair is one of your biggest hairy priorities.
- Your hair’s natural texture is the bugbear of your life, and you will go to any length to change how it looks.
- You like a polished groomed look with straightening irons and other hot tools.
- You want your hair under control; any grungy or organic look sends you into a spin.
- New to me, guests
- Former guests that are after a whole new doo and want a transformation.
- A thorough deep dive consultation, covering absolutely everything. We’ll cover your past hair woes and future hair aspirations. I’ll analyse your hair and scalp health and recommend suggestions to progress to the ultimate condition to have effortless hair. Then I consider your lifestyle and where your hair features in it. I’ll look at hair texture, growth patterns, bone structure and highlight your fav features before making my suggestions.
- I’ll cut your hair using Intuitive Dry Cutting techniques that I’ve mastered over the years.
- At the basin, I’ll nourish your hair with a bespoke blend of powerhouse goodies along with a killer head massage (that is, if you’re into that kinda thing)
- To finish, I’ll style your hair in a way that you can recreate daily, and the cherry on top is I’ll take the time to teach you the skills and techniques how to do it yourself, AND I’ll video the lesson so you’ll have a go-to reference if you need to refer back to it.
- Maintaining a shape that I’ve previously cut.